Pull request management¶
There are two ways of tracking pull requests within RhodeCode Enterprise.
Pull requests for your review¶
To view pull requests for your review, use the following steps:
- From the RhodeCode Enterprise interface, Select
- Select Pull Requests
Pull requests per repository¶
To view pull requests going to and from a repository, use the following steps:
- Select the repository you wish to view
- Select Pull Requests from the top menu
- On the left-hand pane you will see the following options for pull request
management on that repository:
- Opened: Pull requests opened on this repository.
- Opened by me: Pull requests you opened on this repository.
- Awaiting my review: Pull requests awaiting your review.
- Closed: Closed pull requests on this repository.
- Awaiting review: Pull requests still awaiting review on this repository.
- From this repo: Pull requests opened on another repository with the changes coming from this repository.