Repository permissions in RhodeCode Enterprise can be managed in a number of different ways. This overview should give you an insight into how you could adopt particular settings for your needs:
- Global repository permissions: This allows you to set the default permissions for each new repository created within RhodeCode Enterprise, see Setting Repository defaults. All repositories created will inherit these permissions unless explicitly configured.
- Individual repository permissions: To set individual repository permissions, see Setting Repository Permissions.
- Repository Group permissions: This allows you to define the permissions for a group, and all repositories created within that group will inherit the same permissions.
- Setting Repository Permissions
- Setting Repository Group Permissions
- Repository Extra Fields
- RhodeCode Enterprise Repository Hooks
- Repository Issue Tracker
- Repository VCS Settings