Repository Issue Tracker¶
You can set an issue tracker connection in two ways with RhodeCode Enterprise.
- At instance level, for more information see the Issue Tracker Integration section.
- At repository level. This allows you to configure a repository to use a different issue tracker to the default one.
Set an Issue Tracker per Repository¶
To configure a repository to work with a different issue tracker to the default one, use the following steps:
Uncheck the Inherit from default settings box.
Click Add New.
Fill in the following settings:
- Description: A name for this set of rules.
- Pattern: The regular expression that will match issues tagged in commit messages, or more see Jira Integration.
- URL: The URL to your issue tracker.
- Prefix: The prefix with which you want to mark issues.