MySQL or MariaDB¶
To use a MySQL or MariaDB database you should install and configure the database before installing RhodeCode Enterprise. This is because during RhodeCode Enterprise installation you will setup a connection to your MySQL or MariaDB database. To work with either, use the following steps:
- Depending on your operating system, install a MySQL or MariaDB database following the appropriate instructions from the MySQL website or MariaDB website.
- Configure the database with a username and password which you will use with RhodeCode Enterprise.
- Install RhodeCode Enterprise, and during installation select MySQL as your database.
- Enter the following information during the database setup:
- Your network IP Address
- The port number for MySQL or MariaDB access.
The default port for both is
- Your database username
- Your database password
- A new database name