RhodeCode Enterprise 4.2.0 Release Notes¶
- Autocomplete: add GET flag support to show/hide active users on autocomplete, also display this information in autocomplete data. ref #3374
- Gravatar: add flag to show current gravatar + user as disabled user (non-active)
- Repos, repo groups, user groups: allow to use disabled users in owner field. This fixes #3374.
- Repos, repo groups, user groups: visually show what user is an owner of a resource, and if potentially he is disabled in the system.
- Pull requests: reorder navigation on repo pull requests, fixes #2995
- Dependencies: bump dulwich to 0.13.0
- My account: made pull requests aggregate view for users look like not created in 1995. Now uses a consistent look with repo one.
- emails: expose profile link on registation email that super-admins receive. Implements #3999.
- Social auth: move the buttons to the top of nav so they are easier to reach.
- Encryption: allow to pass in alternative key for encryption values. Now users can use rhodecode.encrypted_values.secret that is alternative key, de-coupled from beaker.session key.
- Encryption: Implement a slightly improved AesCipher encryption. This addresses issues from #4036.
- Encryption: encrypted values now by default uses HMAC signatures to detect if data or secret key is incorrect. The strict checks can be disabled using rhodecode.encrypted_values.strict = false .ini setting
- Sql: use smarter JOINs when fetching repository information
- Helpers: optimize slight calls for link_to_user to save some intense queries.
- App settings: use computed caches for repository settings, this in some cases brings almost 4x performance increase for large repos with a lot of issue tracker patterns.
- Fixed events on user pre/post create actions
- Authentication: fixed problem with saving forms with errors on auth plugins
- Svn: Avoid chunked transfer for Subversion that caused checkout issues in some cases.
- Users: fix generate new user password helper.
- Celery: fixed problem with workers running action in sync mode in some cases.
- Setup-db: fix redundant question on writable dir. The question needs to be asked only when the dir is actually not writable.
- Elasticsearch: fixed issues when searching single repo using elastic search
- Social auth: fix issues with non-active users using social authentication causing a 500 error.
- Fixed problem with largefiles extensions on per-repo settings using local .hgrc files present inside the repo directory.