RhodeCode Control 1.1.0¶
- Rename Momentum to Enterprise, new improved install script.
rccontrol installcommand now takes
Momentum, see RhodeCode Control CLI Guide.
- A new and improved install script with progress bar and licence display.
- Fixed sporadic file copying problems affecting installations on Windows.
- Fixed a problem with unicode handling during installation error logging.
- Fixed an issue with writing the email configuration section in the RhodeCode Enterprise
- Fixed the ability to create nested directories for the repository location path.
- Fixed a problem with the
git_pathnot being correctly upgraded in the
- Fixed import handling of RhodeCode Enterprise 3.x instances to keep VCS Server configuration.
- Support added for the newest database schemas when upgrading instances.
- Support for drivers to be specified in the database connection.
- Improved upgrade logic for handling 2.x and 3.x scenarios.
- Removed left overs related to website instances.