RhodeCode Control 1.8.0¶
- Scheduled release. Brings in self-stop command that allows all processes including the installer to be stopped.
- commands: added self-stop command which now allows to stop all process group and supervisord process itself.
- commands: updated doc strings in most commands to be in sync with docs.
- core: dropped plumbum dependency which was only used to delete 2 files.
- dependencies: bumped Cython to 0.24.1 and psycopg2 to 2.6.2
- upgrade: fix edge case in which upgrade could set vcs.server.enable flag to false and disable support for vcsserver in instances that had it running already.