RhodeCode Control 1.17.0¶
- Scheduled release. Adds ssh module, and syncs 4.10 release configs. By default gevent backend is now used during new installations.
- self-destroy: make it safer to run this command. Require to type YES to destroy the rc control.
- status: add more info into –verbose flag.
- support for migration/celery updates for 4.11 series.
- enable-module: enabling modules now ensures the include section is added into supervisor. This make it work for older configurations of control.
- supervisor: prevent from potential error when status of supervisord process cannot be obtained.
- core: use different port ranges for services. Prevents from potential collisions with supervisor port.
- import: copy over some critical settings from old installations so migration