RhodeCode Control 1.4.0¶
- Scheduled release. Offline support of installation of packages.
- Added an
rccontrol self-updateto explicitly handle operations in offline environments.
- Improved the documentation surrounding offline installation and upgrades.
- Fixed the installer to correctly
chownthe path if requiring
- Fixed the installer to avoid potential depreciation warnings on Linux.
rccontrol upgradeto keep the old backup link if needed during
- Fixed the
--forceoption to only work on the same version as intended.
rccontrol importby adding support for RhodeCode Enterprise 3.8.0
rccontrol self-updateby simplifying the logic involved.
- Improved the documentation for installing RhodeCode Control on Linux.
- Removed some internal project code to keep things tidy.