RhodeCode Control 1.2.0¶
- Scheduled release. Ipv6 support, SSL verifications added.
- Added support for installing RhodeCode Enterprise with an IPv6 address.
- Downloads from our HTTPS server are now protected with SSL verification.
- When installing or importing the start-at-boot flag is now enabled by default which reduces the admin work required to hook RhodeCode Control into system boot.
- Improved documentation on the topic of bring up instances during boot.
- Project dependencies have been updated to the latest available libraries!
- Fixed the install of VCS Server to respect the start-at-boot flag.
- Fixed start/stop commands to no longer modify the start-at-boot flag.
- Fixed handling of CTRL-C during install/import to properly clean tmp folders.
- Fixed installer to set a proper name for Add/Remove entry on Windows.
- Improved the process of passing instance data to supervisor.
rccontrol upgradeto stop an instance before upgrading.
- Improved start/stop/restart commands to check status before taking action.
- Improved error handling during