RhodeCode Control 1.7.0¶
- Scheduled release that adds proper SSL verification flags for users who use custom SSL certificates.
- ssl: added requests ca bundle path into the env variables by default on new installations. Extending our own ca-bundle now will apply this to all commands of rccontrol.
- vcsserver: switch to http mode on RhodeCode version 4.5.0 and above.
- migration: updated db to release mapping for better discoverability of versions in the import command.
- installer: allow specifing the certfile by adding the REQUESTS_CA_BUNDLE env variable.
- vcsserver: fixed port detection for http mode.
- base: fixed unicode problems when current user contained non-ascii chars.